Saturday, February 29, 2020

Starting the OI - History page

Since there is no description anywhere about the history of Ogre Island today I started the History page. I myself started playing in the year 2000, I think someday in June. Before that, I had played a text driven multi player dungeon game and with the arrival of a laptop through my work and ever improving Internet quality one day I searched for a new multi player online game and found
Ogre Island. I have been playing ever since. Though I like history I guess I am not really the nostalgic type, but I do truly enjoy bringing back memories. The game is more than 20 years old now (it has the same age as my daughter, so easy to remember) and I hope you enjoy whatever jewels I can dig up about the past of the game.

Ofcourse this is history from my game experience and notes I made througout the years, so please contact me in game to enrich with your own memories and screenshots if you have any.

Cheers!!

BraveHeart

No comments:

Post a Comment